- Client/Server based video management system
- System-wide user management, alarm handling, health monitoring, and configuration
- Full virtual matrix capabilities, including analog monitor support and CCTV keyboard control
- Superior alarm handling with alarm priorities and selectable user group distribution
- Non expandable - no expansion available with the lite package
- Edge based intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) and forensic search
- Support of 3rd party cameras via RTSP, HTTP, MJPEG, ONVIF Profile S
- (certification is required prior to the purchase of this product)
For more info www.boschsecurity.com.au
The Bosch Video Management System is a unique enterprise IP video security solution that provides seamless management of digital video, audio, and data across any IP network. It provides the best VMS to go with Bosch CCTV devices, leveraging the unique capabilities of Bosch cameras and recording solutions. It nevertheless offers interfaces and standards to integrate other systems and manufacturers. The system is equipped with a unique embedded resilience.
It keeps operations up and running even when both, Management and Recording Servers fail. On edge intelligent Video Analyses and the unmatched recording technology managing up to 2000 cameras (including up to 500 ONVIF cameras) with a single server dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership. The Bosch Video Management System allows a very flexible system design:
• Professional: Single Management Server System 1 to 2000 cameras out of the box. Only this system supports Bosch VMS-BIS Connectivity.
• Enterprise System: Supporting multi Management Server requirements for Metro, Airport and other large industrial facilities across different time zones. Supports controlled monitoring across different legal entities. Monitoring of up to 10,000 cameras across 10 subsystems per user group resulting in 200,000 cameras in total. Up to 30 subsystems per user group for <100 cameras per subsystem, allowing each operator to access events, alarms, live and playback from up to 30 Management Server computers simultaneously.
• Maximum 500 ONVIF cameras per Management Server
• Access to live including PTZ control and recorded video of up to 9999 sites with Bosch DVR recorders, DIVAR IP 3000 / 7000 and single Management Server computers The Bosch Video Management System is installed on a Microsoft Windows Operating System. We recommend using Bosch Workstations and Servers. They are fully tested and optimized for Bosch Video Management System. In addition to the Bosch ST standard terms and conditions of sale, the Bosch Software Maintenance Agreement is a great option to keep the VMS always up to date.