- Up to 64 cameras, unlimited servers and remote clients
- iOS, Android, and web remote client applications
- Support for more than 1,500 IP camera models
- New IP camera Drivers Pack updated every 6 weeks
- Interactive 3D Map for instant camera pinpoint
- Unique tools for fast video footage retrieval
- Advanced video analytics
- Zero maintenance fees: free support and free updates
- Automated device discovery.
- Pre-event video recording.
- Simultaneous recording to archive and real-time surveillance.
- Synchronous playback of video footage recorded by several cameras.
- Playback with fast- or slow-motion in forward or reverse.
- Audio and video analytics.
- Archive navigation through events recognized by video analytics or tagged by operators.
- Event-driven response scenarios: recording, alarm generation, activation of relays and starting PTZ camera through user defined presets, notification by SMS, e-mail or through camera speaker output. Continuous or alarm recording (including initiated by an operator).
- Multi-level user rights.
- Support for widescreen displays and cameras, and touch screen displays.
- Capability to use different streams from a camera for recording and display.
- Capability to choose the write location and recording parameters for various cameras and for various events that initiate recording.
- SolidStore — a proprietary highly-efficient file system for video storage.
- Micro-module and distributed architecture for unprecedented reliability
Axxon Next is a next-generation open-platform video management software (VMS). Thanks to exciting innovations from AxxonSoft, the Axxon Next platform has reached a whole new level of performance, reliability, efficiency, functionality and accessibility.
Video surveillance systems based on Axxon Next can scale infinitely: there are no restrictions on the number of video servers, workstations or video cameras. Axxon Next also plays well with other devices and systems.
Support for over 1500 models of IP cameras is included, as well as remote access from mobile devices and a web interface.
Security needs of all sizes - from those of large-scale distributed facilities to the smallest sites - can be efficiently met with Axxon Next video management software. Every license includes full, unrestricted VMS functionality, even on systems of just one camera.