- HD-CVI 8 Channel Hybrid DVR
- Hybrid Recorder, Analogue & CVI, 2x IP channel
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Rec 100ips at 1080P, 200ips at 720P
- 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive (2 SATA capable up to 8TB)
- 1x eSATA Output
- Smart Phone - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
- HMDI, VGA Outputs
- (We recommend the use of a UPS with all DVR/NVR)
Every channel on the Hybrid DVR can be configured for Analogue or HD-CVI with the simple click of a button. 2 channels of IP is also available. After selecting the channel type, connect your cameras to the video inputs on the back of the unit, or connect them to your network if you’re using IP cameras. Your cameras that you have hardwired to the DVR will begin streaming and recording immediately. Your IP cameras simply need to be added to the device list. This is done in the same fashion as if you were using an NVR. All three technologies can also be displayed simultaneously in, up to, 1080P format. The DVR can record Onvif S format IP cameras up to 1080P resolution.
The 16ch Hybrid units support up to 8TB internal HDD capability, HDMI 1080P/VGA Outputs, real time viewing & recording. Smart Phone - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone devices are all supported.